Internet is the advancement of technology that has swept the world of its feet
Over the years technology has reached its all-time peak.
It’s like our secondhand or an important part we can’t live without.
Besides the internet is an invention of science and high-end technology.
We are connected to the internet 24 x 7 in any corner of the world.
Advancement of technology has changed life in many ways including how we communicate every day, how do we run a business, or how d we run our personal and social life. Thanks to the Internet and the World Wide Web we are now a global village.
But the Internet can be misused in the following ways:
Dumping bulk emails that are not solicited by users.
• Information theft
contain everything and anything which proves an easy way for predators to steal or misuse your data.
• Identity theft and security breach
This is the scariest disadvantage of the Internet today.
People’s identities are stolen and misused to the extent that they lose their money or their lives.
Security has reached its peak that many corporations have started using VPNs for their systems
They are simple methods to intercept the data.
VPN protects the data on the Internet and uses encryption or tunneling techniques to encapsulate All data transfers.
Always security threats and increasing reliance on the Internet make a VPN an essential part of a security system.
VPN secures private or public networks.
Example Wi-Fi hotspots and Internet services.
It’s a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data.
It is used to secure connection to public Wi-Fi hotspots hide IP address and makes your browsing private.
Why do we need we VPN?
• Hide your IP address :
masking your IP address to make sure that your country, city, and history is not linked to your identity.
• Protects your public Wi-Fi in airports or anywhere else.
• Encrypted your data transfers
• MASK your location :
Choose your country of origin for connection
• Access governments blocked websites, protect yourself from snooping and untrustworthy Wi-Fi hotspots
• Access to websites in restricted countries due to geo-blocking or censorship.
Who can benefit?
• Mostly essential for most of the people who go online
• Privacy geeks: Control your privacy. It protects all your data. And make sure you are not exposed when you go online.
Which one should you choose?
Depending on your requirement you can choose.
Whether it’s a workplace or your home.
There are different VPNs for different users
➢ Remote access VPN
It allows a user to connect to private services and resources remotely. This is useful for small users or home.
➢ Side to side VPN
Also known as a router to router VPN. It’s used by companies with offices in different geographical locations. When multiple offices of the same company connect, it’s called an intra based VPN.
Pure VPN is an example of such networks.
• Hong Kong-based pure VPN has an excellent reputation as one of the top VPN providers.
• With a large network of servers and strong Speed. It’s a solid option. • Pure VPN doesn’t offer a free version which isn’t a bad option as free products don’t offer the features we want.
• Price system is average. And we have some better deals. All plans have a seven-day money-back guarantee.
• They offer a large selection of payment options, including major credit cards, coin payment platforms, and even gift cards
• Services include unlimited data transfer and split tunneling features. • You can also have malware protection ad blocking and app filtering. • 2000 servers allocated in 140 countries with 87 of those countries having virtual servers.
It has introduced a 7-day trial for only $0.99.
What are its services?
• You can access content like movies, sports events, tv shows with instant and unrestricted access.
• Security and anonymity Guaranteed Anonymous VPN’s IP’s with military-grade encryption.
• Blazing fast speed
• Strong security.
• Ability to unblock US Netflix.
• Improved mobile app.
What do pure VPN offers?
• Internet kill switch:
Remain in control of your privacy, security, and anonymity even when the VPN connection drops.
• Split tunneling
Choose which data to transfer through ISP and which data through to VPN connection.
• 10 multi logins:
PURE VPN account allows you to connect to 10 different devices simultaneously.
• 24 x 7. Technical Support:
• 1000 plus Servers in different countries.
• Your Wi-Fi allows you to Security even in public places like airports.
• Ultra-fast speed
• Away from intruders
• Port forwarding: allows you to access your device or service from anywhere in the world.
• Dedicated IP address
Virtualization can be good but not everything is perfect.
So here are some disadvantages of virtualization :
• High initial investment
• Data can be at risk
• Quick stability is a challenge
• Performance may witness a dip.
• There may be a server sprawl.
• It still has limitations.
• Biggest drawbacks of a virtual network are that if the main server goes down all the websites hosted by it will go down.
• Huge ram consumption.
Virtualization can solve many problems and facilitate a number of operations at the same time.
Virtualization software enables businesses to reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilisation, and flexibility of the existing hardware.